From the browser of your Internet Tablet click on this image:
. This will install automatically Erminig and all required dependencies.
Once Erminig is installed, you can have a look at the User Guide
Installing from extras repository
Your Internet Tablet should already be configured to load applications list from the extras repositories. If it is the case, you can install Erminig by going to the Application Manager, do a search for "Erminig", and Erminig should be listed. Click on its icon to install it.
Manual installation is straightforward, but is not recommended! Using .install files
is the preferred way of installing this application!
- From the application manager, install Python2.5-runtime
- then install python-gdata
- From the Erminig downloads page download python-sqlite and install it
- And finally download and install Erminig
- Now you should be all set to start using Erminig! I suggest to have a look at the User Guide!
The last two steps can be performed from the browser on your Nokia Tablet: the Application Manager will be opened automatically when you select the .deb files.